Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 3, yipppeee!

Yes, I have made it to day 3, and I'm now 6.5 pounds lighter! See why Cambridge is THE diet to be on? How many people do you know, have been on a diet for 2 days, and lost 6.5 pounds? OK, I know it's gonna slow down some now, but I've RARELY lost less than 5 pounds a week! How many other diets can make that claim?

If' you're NOT on any kind of diet program, and you're DESPERATE to lose weight, I would suggest you give Cambridge a try! But be SURE that you are DESPERATE to lose weight, otherwise you won't have the willpower to stick with it. Those first 3-4 days are pure TORTURE, but if you can survive them it's easy sailing! If you do have a bobble, jump back on! I've bobbled SEVERAL times, in case you haven't noticed. BUT, I always come BACK to Cambridge, because it's the ONLY diet that has ever delivered upon it's promises! Hard? Yes, at first. Worth it? OH yes, yes, yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved ɑs а favorite, I lіke yoսr website!


Feel free to visit my рage :: ungainly (http://bacom.com.cn/)