Wednesday, February 07, 2007

OKAY, I'm back! Long time gone!

It's been WAY too long, and a lot has changed. First of all, we moved to Iowa. It's nice here, but it's REALLLLY COLD! We moved here in November, and I steadily gained back all my lost weight! The holidays, and stress eating, and all the people in the neighborhood brought brownies, cookies, cakes, pies, and all SORTS of goodies to welcome us!

Not only that, but it has been like a continous VACATION since we moved here. Hubby has wanted to try out all the restaurants, plus we've had so much company. People wanting to see our new home, and we end up going out to the wonderful restaurants with them! It's been food, food, food EVERYWHERE. I know, it's NO EXCUSE, but I DID IT.

But, I'm back now, and I'm ready to get this weight off for GOOD. I had almost decided to get Lap Band surgery, but once again I thought about it, and decided I really don't want to go that route. So what do I do? Do what WORKS. I know this works, and if I do what I'm supposed to, the weight WILL come off.

So here goes DAY 1. I think I weighed 247 the first time I did Cambridge. Well today I weigh 246. So, let's just see what the scales say tomorrow!

No comments: