Monday, April 09, 2007

Well, this is it. I'm sorry but this post will conclude this blog. I tried and really gave it an honest effort, but Cambridge is just not for me. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from doing this though. For many it has been an EXCELLENT way to lose weight, and keep it off. However I am not one of those people.

I will be starting a NEW BLOG. I just returned from having Lap Band© surgery on 4/3/2007.
If you have a medical problem you usually go to a doctor to get treatment don't you? Well, I did.
If you would like more info on Lap Band© surgery, the least invasive weightloss surgery today, feel free to contact me. It is an outpatient procedure, with VERY few risks. I loved my whole experience!
Good Luck in all your efforts!
Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, it's Nikki from Cambridge. Will you drop me an email about how you are doing after 3 months of lap band at preciuzpraiz@yahoo.com? Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you, Nikki in VA

Cloo said...

Good luck I look forward to checking out your new blog.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Good words.